We have 6 calls for 18 JW’s.
- CARLTON/GREEN COUNTY 3 JW’s working 5-10’s. Drug test and start work Wednesday.
- ATLAS/ACG in Alabaster 3 JW’s short call working 7-10’s. Report to work after dispatch.
- D&Z/MILLER 2 JW’s on night shift working 6-10’s on the outage. Drug test after dispatch and start work Friday night.
- D&Z/Miller 1 JW working 6–10’s on the scrubber outage. Drug test after dispatch and start work Thursday.
- D&Z/Miller 4 JW’s working 6-10’s on the outage. Drug test after dispatch and start work Friday.
- TARANIS/SHOP 5 JW’s working 12 hour days on the outage at US Steel could turn into a short call. Drug test and hire in at shop after dispatch. Long sleeve shirts and metatarsal boots are required.
Alabama power calls require a letter from your doctor if on prescription medication.
All calls require OSHA 10 card, two forms of ID, one being a non-laminated social security card.