We have 6 calls for 14 JW’s.
- WHITE/SHOP 8 JW’s working 7-12’s on work in the Tuscaloosa area with a $4 a hour per diem. Hire in at the shop after dispatch.
- ATLAS/KTH in Leesburg1 JW working 12 hour days with a $75 a day per diem. Hire in at the shop after dispatch and start work on the 26th.
- D&Z/WILSONVILLE 1 JW with termination experience working 5-8s Will go to a 6 10 schedule for the outage. Job should last approximately 4 months. Drug test after dispatch and hire in on Tuesday. Drug test after dispatch and hire in on Tuesday. Must report to work clean shaven and fit for duty. Must have proof of OSHA 10. Must meet the Covid-19 self screening requirements. Must wear a face covering when social distancing can’t be maintained. Must go to Alabama Comp. for pre-employment drug screening. Will go to a 6 10 schedule for the outage.
- CAHABA/SHOP 1 JW working 5-8’s. Report to the shop Monday.
- RUFFNER MOUNTAIN/SHOP 2 JW’s could turn into a short call working 10 hour days with a $50 a day attendance bonus. Report to the job in Blountsville after dispatch.
- SOUTHLAND/SHOP 1 JW working 4-10’s could be some night shift work. Report to shop after dispatch.
Alabama power calls require a letter from your doctor if on prescription medication.
All calls require OSHA 10 card, two forms of ID, one being a non-laminated social security card.