We have 5 calls for 17 JW’s.
- D&Z/MILLER 10 JW’s working 5-10’s. Drug test after dispatch and hire in Wednesday.
- D&Z/MILLER 1 JW night shift working 6-10’s on the outage. Drug test after dispatch and hire in as soon as you can.
- D&Z/MILLER 2 JW’s night shift on the scrubber outage working 6-10’s. Drug test after dispatch and hire in Monday.
- CARLTON/WILSONVILLE 1 JW’s short call working 10 hour days. Drug test after dispatch and start work Wednesday.
- WHITE/PELLET MILL Demopolis 3 JW’s working 6-10’s hire in Wednesday.
Alabama power calls require a letter from your doctor if on prescription medication.
All calls require OSHA 10 card, two forms of ID, one being a non-laminated social security card.