We have 5 calls for 11 JW’s.
- CARLTON/GREEN COUNTY 2 JW’s working 5-10’s. Drug test and start work Thursday
- CARLTON/MILLER 2 JW’s working 6-10’s. Drug test after dispatch and hire in Thursday.
- SOUTH VALLEY/CARGILL 1 JW working 6-10’s with possible Sunday thru April. Hire in Thursday
- MILLER/SHOP 1 JW short call working 40 hours. Hire in at the shop and drug test after dispatch.
- MILLER/USX 5 JW short call working 10 hour days. Hire in at the shop and drug test after dispatch. Long sleeve shirts and metatarsal boots are required.
Alabama power calls require a letter from your doctor if on prescription medication.
All calls require OSHA 10 card, two forms of ID, one being a non-laminated social security card.