We have 5 calls for 10 JW’s.
- CARLTON/GREEN COUNTY 2 JW’s working 5-10’s for the rest of the year. Drug test and start work Friday.
- ATLAS/ACG in Alabaster 1 JW short call working 7-10’s. Report to work after dispatch.
- D&Z/MILLER 4 JW’s working 6-10’s on the outage. Drug test after dispatch and start work Friday.
- D&Z/MILLER 2 JW’s on night shift working 6-10’s on the outage. Drug test after dispatch and start work Friday night.
- SOUTH VALLEY/CARGILL feed mill in Guntersville 1 JW working 6-10’s with possible Sundays thru April. Hire in at the job Friday.
Alabama power calls require a letter from your doctor if on prescription medication.
All calls require OSHA 10 card, two forms of ID, one being a non-laminated social security card.