We have 8 calls for 31 JW’s.
- CARLTON/MILLER 1 JW/Welder working 5-10’s. Drug test after dispatch and hire in Tuesday.
- CARLTON/GREEN COUNTY 3 JW’s working 5-10’s for the rest of the year. Drug test and start work Tuesday.
- ATLAS/ACG in Alabaster 4 JW’s short call working 7-10’s. Report to work after dispatch.
- D&Z/MILLER 2 JW’s on night shift working 6-10’s on the outage. Drug test after dispatch and start work Tuesday night.
- D&Z/Miller 1 JW working 6–10’s on the scrubber outage. Drug test after dispatch and start work Thursday.
- D&Z/Miller 6 JW’s working 6-10’s on the outage. Drug test after dispatch and start work Friday.
- TARANIS/SHOP 10 JW’s working 12 hour days on the outage at US Steel could turn into a short call. Drug test and hire in at shop after dispatch. Long sleeve shirts and metatarsal boots are required. Must have a voided check for direct deposit.
- MILLER/SHOP 4 JW’s working 7-10’s for at least 10 weeks at the BJCC. Report to shop after dispatch for hire in and drug test. Must have a voided check for direct deposit.
Alabama power calls require a letter from your doctor if on prescription medication.
All calls require OSHA 10 card, two forms of ID, one being a non-laminated social security card.